Using Redirect controller you will be able to redirect or even block your site visitors.
- Redirect Type – 301 : 301 redirect means that the page has permanently moved to a new location.
- Redirect Type – 302 : 302 redirect means that the page has only temporary moved to a new location .
Redirect Controller Plugin comes with a configurable Redirect PopUp. Instead of auto redirecting, we can configure a Redirect PopUp, which will be shown to the users on site access.
Redirect PopUp configuration
- Configure PopUp to a single or multiple Countries, Region, City, Pages, Posts, Categories, User Roles, URLs, IP Addresses, dates etc and based on any combination.
- Configure Title, Heading, Sub Heading, Button Labels, Redirect URL.
- Add any image from WordPress media to the PopUp, image size option is also provided.
- Configure Auto Redirect time.
- Show PopUp Once or Always per user visit.
- Open Redirect URL in current browser window or new window.
- Remember user selection using Cookie(cookie lifetime is one week).