Post Rules are used to define rules for hiding, appending and replacing content for posts based on the selected logical rule. Below are the post rule feature.
- Hide posts.
- Replace post content.
- Generate “Shortcode” for dynamic content.
- Append content to the top/bottom of the post. we can also include html tags in dynamic content, more one the supported tags.
- Append dynamic image of different sizes to the top/bottom of the post.
- Append dynamic content with image background.
- Append dynamic content at any location using generated “Shortcode“.
- Show dynamic modal dialog with dynamic content.
- Show dynamic image as modal dialog.
- Show modal dialog with dynamic content and image background.
- Excludes hidden posts from search.
- Activate or Deactivate post rule.